I have a pretty exciting 2013 planned. I know that my posting has been sporadic (at best), but please excuse me due to my recent surgery. With that behind me, I can’t wait to focus on Full Plate Momma.
Some exciting ventures for the year:
– I’ve started pinning on Pinterest as Full Plate Momma. Please follow me for lots of ideas for natural living, kid fun, and general awesomeness.
– Our facebook page will be launched very soon. I’m just waiting for a couple of good pictures and then we should be good to go. Excited to have that happen.
– The Momma Derby will be created. It’s going to be fun, so stay tuned.
– I am planning to attend my first BlogHer conference in July with my best buddy Sarah. Since it’s my first I don’t have high hopes for party invitations and such, but I am looking forward to learning a ton, making connections, and growing. Oh, and also celebrating Sarah’s birthday. We are going to have a blast!
– I am turning 35 this year. With my recent health issues and well, my general oldness, I plan to celebrate in a big way. I can’t wait to share my 35 random acts of kindness. It’s going to be great.
– I’ve had a couple people show interest in some guest writing. These posts will be great. I’m excited to see things from a different point of view and hear other momma’s experiences.
– Full Plate Momma is officially moving to fullplatemomma.com. Make sure you find me and follow me there!
So excited for 2013 and the improvements that it will bring to Full Plate Momma!